HALYARD* PUREZERO* Life Science Nitrile Exam Gloves
Take Comfort in the Protection of HALYARD* PUREZERO* Life Science Nitrile Exam Gloves
You’re responsible for important work in a laboratory environment. That’s why it’s so important to protect the one thing that’s most critical to that work – the people actually doing it. Everyone should be wearing gloves that are highly protective and designed specifically for Life Science applications since lab workers may spend hours every day dealing with a variety of chemicals – some with the potential to impact their health and wellbeing. To meet your own high standards, those gloves have to be thoroughly tested, reliably supplied, and sustainably manufactured.
thickness designed for Life Science applications.
- Comprehensive testing and standards
- Above industry average AQL (1.0)
- 3 levels of color coded protection with increasing thickness
- Tested against 57 Chemicals, up to 14 Chemotherapy Drugs, and Fentanyl†
- Not made with natural rubber latex, for protection against Type IV allergies
- Our Safeskin Glove Manufacturing facility (Thailand) uses 92% renewable energy
- PUREZERO* Life Science Glove dispensers are made with up to 85% recycled materials, and cases are made with up to 100% recycled materials
- The innovative SMARTPULL* Dispenser1 reduces total waste by an average of 38.2% compared to a leading competitor
- PUREZERO* Life Science Gloves are manufactured in a facility that complies with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management System
experience manufacturing nitrile exam gloves for the Industrial market.
- Delivered through our vertically integrated global supply chain
- Backed by our 20+ years of experience manufacturing nitrile exam gloves for the industrial market
- Traceability of raw materials to their original source
- Manufactured at our own Safeskin Facility in Thailand††
At O&M Halyard, our ethics are an open book. You can find our Code of Honor, Corporate Responsibility Policy and Vendor Code of Conduct on our Ethics and Compliance website, which includes prohibition of forced labor and abuse of labor as well as protection against child labor and the exploitation of children.
Global Footprint, Support and Logistics
From raw materials to distribution, we have full control over our global supply chain. In fact, we can support all your glove needs because we manufacture both cleanroom and life science gloves
With our decades of life science exam glove manufacturing experience, O&M Halyard can provide all the support you need to easily convert from your current glove to PUREZERO* Life Science Nitrile Gloves, including:
• Technical documentation
• Validation data
• Product knowledge and expertise